In accordance with art. 13 of the Personal Data Protection Code, and in compliance with the provisions of Ruling 229/2014 of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, we hereby inform you that this website uses the following types of cookies (that is, small text files that the websites visited send to your computer where they are saved for being resent to the same websites at the next visit):
These cookies are strictly necessary for:
- Browsing and using the website (allowing for example, authentication for accessing reserved areas, "browser or session cookies");
- Collecting information, in an aggregated form, about the number of users and who they visit said website ("analytical cookies");
- Browsing according to a series of selected criteria (e.g., the language, the products selected for purchasing, "function cookies") in order to improve the service supplied by the same.
These cookies are installed directly by this website and as they are not used for any other purpose besides the functional ones described above, your consent is not required for their installation.
Profiling third-party cookies
These cookies are installed by subjects differing from this website and their installation requires your consent, in the absence of which they will not be installed.
Following are the links of the personal data protection informative notes of the third parties where you can give your consent for the installation of these cookies.
If you do not indicate any preference and decide to continue browsing on this website, this means you automatically give your consent to the use of these cookies.
Management of cookies and configuration of the browsers
You may decide to accept or refuse the cookies by using the settings on your own browser.
- Total or partial disabling of the technical cookies could compromise your use of the website functions.
- The disabling of “third-party” cookies will not compromise your browsing in any way.
- The settings can be defined in a specific way for the various websites and web applications. In addition, the best browsers allow for defining settings for “first-party” cookies that differ from those of “third-party” cookies.
For example, from the Instruments menu -> Options -> Privacy in Firefox, it is possible to access a control panel where you can decide whether to accept or refuse the different types of cookies and remove them if necessary.
Without prejudice to the above, we wish to inform you that you may avail of Your Online Choices: www.youronlinechoices.com. With this service you can manage the tracking preferences of the majority of the advertising instruments. It is therefore possible to use this resource in addition to the information contained in this document.